[sane-devel] Epson V600 Photo - error message

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Thu May 4 16:03:30 UTC 2017

Have you tried to uncheck Preferences>Enable colour management
as suggested in

https://linuxforums.org.uk/index.php?topic=10200.0

which is the first link that google gives me for

Error during CMS conversion: Could not open scanner ICM profile

ZP

PS: Are you certain that vuescan is using the epkowa drivers? I have the
impression that it has its own drivers.