[sane-devel] Reflecta RPS 7200

Julian Hauser julian at julianhauser.com
Wed May 31 14:12:39 UTC 2017

On Wed, 31.05.17 15:23, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
>* Julian Hauser <julian at julianhauser.com> [May 31. 2017 15:15]:
>> On Wed, 31.05.17 14:39, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
>> > * Julian Hauser <julian at julianhauser.com> [May 31. 2017 12:01]:

>> I've also tried scanning with pieusb debug on, here's the result:
>> https://pastebin.com/UrkjBX7j
>
>You need to run through the scanner calibration once after every
>power-up of the scanner.
>
>You're trying to scan without calibration and the scanner complains with
>"Calibration disable not granted". Try with "xsane".

Do you mean the calibration the scanner does when I turn it on? I
(thought I) waited until that was done (I always wait until after the
calibration noises end). Or is there some calibration that I actively
need to do? I tried with xsane, it seems to give me the same error:
https://pastebin.com/RqTiiX9p