[sane-devel] Epson WorkForce DS-1630

Isabelle Barbe ia.barbe at laposte.net
Thu Nov 9 13:25:08 UTC 2017

Hi Olaf and Ralph !

Thank you very much for your prompt answer.

The last one was the XP-435, supported by their Image Scan V3, too, but
XP-435 wasn't able to work properly with the SANE :( I had always to
install the drivers before using it. It was so upsetting that we
throught it away and bought a new Printer (Canon IP110) and now we are
looking for a scanner which works with Linux (Image Scan V3 doesn't run
properly in Linux and was enable to recognise this d.. scanner !!!).

As far as the WorkForce DS-1630 is concerned I've read that SANE doesn't
run with USB3 ? and in the french description (easier to read when we
are Frenches) I read that this one is just working with USB-3...

Have a nice day !

Isabelle