[sane-devel] Epson WorkForce DS-1630

Isabelle Barbe ia.barbe at laposte.net
Tue Nov 14 12:02:53 UTC 2017

Hi Olaf !

Thank you very much. It will help in making our minds in buying a new
scanner...

Yes, my mother had first a scanner Canon 5600F
(https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=30186&atid=410366&func=detail&aid=315609)
; because it was recognised by no-one except by Linux, my mother bought
a new scanner which scan 1 line instead of 2 lines... She changed it
with the Epson XP-435 which was enable to work properly... each time she
wanted to use it, that never works and I had to download and to install
the drivers each time I go and see her...
Now she is really fed up and wants to be sure, if she buys a new one, it
will happen nothing wrong and she can use her scanner each times she
wants and without asking me to help her.

As far as the scanner Canon 5600F is concerned, I have to do 3 tests to
let it probably work... if I can't, she will buy a new scanner with
angry this time...

Have a nice day !
Sab