[sane-devel] Broken ADF-support in pixma-backend: devs needed

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:57:39 UTC 2017

Thank Ralph, if you can dig into this, that will be really great. I agree,
tour assumptions regarding same hardware base do make sense. I hope, Canon
engineers had the same idea. ;)

Just give me a hint, if you like to have some debug output to compare from
the model I use when you have time.

Kind regards,

Jörn-Ingo Weigert