[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX925 - scan process now broken (does not end)

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Sep 2 09:11:15 UTC 2017

Hi Jörn-Ingo,

Please test ADF with gscan2pdf.

I know that ADF scanning is faulty for scanners from the mp150 sub backend.

I'm sorry, but I cannot fix this issue because I have no access to such
scanners. I stopped remote fixing issues because I don't have much time
for maintaining SANE anymore.

@List: I can support software developers with ADF scanners fixing this
issue and I can commit patches to git. Affected scanners are all Canon
Maxify and PIXMA types with simple and duplex ADF.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf