[sane-devel] net.conf

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:56:23 UTC 2018

Just my 2c,
there is something like a manual which you can read. I'm not a Dev but I
would be annoyed by the frequent questions, which are already answered in
man-pages, hundred tutorials and Step-by-Step articles. Those questions are
not really dev-relevant, more how do I...-kind of.

The net.conf you need to tell saned which servers to ask for populated
scanner, this may be a already configured Sane-Server or a Scanner which
support the Sane-protocol to populate themself.

Regards,

Ingo Weigert