[sane-devel] Scanner not detected - Canon i-Sensys MF249dw

Alex ARNAUD alexarnaud at hypra.fr
Thu Feb 8 12:27:31 UTC 2018

Hello vfast9,

The reason is that your version of Sane doesn't come with the support
for your device.

The man page for Xenial is here :
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/xenial/man5/sane-pixma.5.html

The man page for Artful is here :
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/artful/man5/sane-pixma.5.html

I see i-SENSYS MF240 in Artful and not in Xenial.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager