[sane-devel] Weird behavior in exagear.

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:36:21 UTC 2018

I pulled the current git of sane-backend from
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/sane/sane-backends.git

I did
./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
--sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var  --
make
make install

now when I run "scanimage -L" it can't see my scanner. Is there a flag
I need to use other drivers than the ones it compiles as the brother
printer driver is a binary package?