[sane-devel] PIXMA backend Canon i-SENSYS MF633cdw Support

Wojciech Teichert wojtekt99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 02:29:16 UTC 2018

 scanimage -L

root@### sane-find-scanner

  # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the
  # result is different from what you expected, first make sure your
  # scanner is powered up and properly connected to your computer.

  # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make sure
that
  # you have loaded a kernel SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.

found USB scanner (vendor=0x04a9 [Canon], product=0x27e1 [MF633C/635C]) at
libusb:001:005
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be
supported by

  # Not checking for parallel port scanners.

  # Most Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
  # can't be detected by this program.
root@### scanimage -L

which came with this software (README, FAQ, manpages)

This is new version from git://git.debian.org/sane/sane-backends.git
using ./configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
--sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --enable-avahi && make -j4