[sane-devel] Support for Epson WorkForce ES-200 on Linux Mint 18.2

Alkarim Kanji alkarimkanji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 04:27:56 UTC 2018

I could not find the pager section in README.rst file. I searched manually
and electronically.

My understanding of pager README.rst is "pager" section in the README.rst
file that is part of the "imagescan-bundle-linuxmint-18-1.3.23.x64.deb
folder."

---
Use the free, legal, and versatile office software suite: LibreOffice
<http://www.libreoffice.org/>.