[sane-devel] Support for Epson WorkForce ES-200 on Linux Mint 18.2

Alkarim Kanji alkarimkanji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:32:26 UTC 2018

I wasn't able work off the pager command; however, here is what I did and
it works:

One of the files in the extracted folder
(imagescan-bundle-linuxmint-18-1.3.23.x64.deb) is "install.sh."
I double clicked the file and one of the options was "Run in Terminal" - I
chose that (the "Run" option did nothing).
The "Run in Terminal" option ran the file automatically.

I don't see much (if any) difference between what my previous Image Scan
software did and what this one does (the new installation does not mention
v3); *however I have decided to live with it!*

The next question is, where do I set sustainable options e.g. where the
file will be saved, etc.  I don't see that option anywhere - which means
each time I open Image Scan, I have to reset the settings to meet my needs.

Again, your support is greatly appreciated!

---
Use the free, legal, and versatile office software suite: LibreOffice
<http://www.libreoffice.org/>.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 10:58 PM, Olaf Meeuwissen <paddy-hack at member.fsf.org