[sane-devel] How can I help with Canon Maxify MB2000 series testing?

Patrick Roncagliolo ronca.pat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:35:31 UTC 2018

Yes, --button-controlled=yes has no effect on the scanner: nothing happens,
scanimage just hangs while the scanner seems to not have understood the
command, the display do not change page nor shows a prompt or some sign
that an operation is pending. I do not know if this feature should be
supported on the MB2350, I never saw such a feature even on Windows when
configuring/using my scanner. Could you tell me where to check if MB2350
supports the button-controlled mode or if you know some windows software
that can show me how it works so that I can understand what should be the
expected behaviour on Linux, if any?