[sane-devel] TS6060 printer scanner on a wifi connection

Chris chris.m2237 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:13:06 UTC 2018

Hi
I have a cannon home TS6060 printer scanner on a wifi connection
printer works ok
scanner not able to get sane to run
A reply to my questions on Ubuntu forum suggested that you needed testers
for hardware  with sane can you help me set up sane to work with my PC and
scanner
My terminal understanding is not great, i get by and usually can success
fully install packages but not with understanding of settings
and still struggle to find launchers etc in the linux system
anyway hope you can help and you can get some testing done with this model
printer scanner as well
I installed scangearmp2 it doesn't always work and i have to use terminal
to do a scan
Thanks
Chris

--