[sane-devel] memory access error with sane on Ubuntu

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Fri Mar 12 16:22:40 GMT 2021

Hi Ralph,

Am 12.03.21 um 16:35 schrieb Ralph Little:
> I have created this issue:
> https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/454
>
> Cheers,
> Ralph

Great!

Do you have time to figure out the bug cause and maybe provide a fix the next days? I would like to help with testing, if necessary.

Otherwise, would you suggest to remove the PPA and reinstall Ubuntu's repo version 1.0.29-0ubuntu5.2?
Or would you suggest to pin on 1.0.31 from the PPA?
Do you have knowledge, if one of those versions would work. For me testing this is little complicated, because the machine is located at a client.

-Ulf