[sane-devel] API clarification question

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:17:35 GMT 2024

Yes, it seems that you want something more like:

Member last_frame is set to SANE_TRUE if and only if the frame that is
currently being acquired (or the frame that will be acquired next if there
is no current frame) is the last (and possibly only) frame of the image
(e.g., the current frame is the blue component of a red, green, blue
image)."

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"