[sane-standard] sane standard proposals (0) "introduction"

Johannes Berg johannes@sipsolutions.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:38:22 +0200

--=-v3z63tbo4ct3LR3KdOk8

(0) Introduction

Hi,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I've been a user of sane ever
since I got linux (with an ooold microtek scsi scanner). Now I'm
thinking of buying a coolscan ls-5000 and I've been in contact with
Andras and Nikon about that :)

In any case, because I expect to be hacking on the coolscan2 backend,
but with a general interest in programming I also looked at other
things.

Therefore, this will be a series of posts about questions and comments
on the sane standard. Please excuse if I raise points that have been
rehashed over and over, I did look through the sane-devel archives but
wasn't able to find much.

johannes

--=-v3z63tbo4ct3LR3KdOk8

--=-v3z63tbo4ct3LR3KdOk8--