[Secure-testing-team] Re: testing security status

Jurij Smakov jurij at wooyd.org
Tue Oct 11 02:43:08 UTC 2005

Hi

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Joey Hess wrote:

> Another one of my periodic mails generated by checking every security holes
> listed on http://spohr.debian.org/~joeyh/testing-security.html as fixed in
> unstable but not in testing.
>
> CCing this time to the mailing lists for the ports that appear in the
> most issues below. You can grep for your architecture.
[...]

I have looked at two packages reported problematic on sparc:

> dia
> 	7 days old
> 	missing sparc build
> 	blocked by gmp/gcc-4.0
[...]
> mysql-dfsg-4.1
> 	9 days old
> 	missing sparc build
> 	blocked by gcc-4.0/gmp

Both appear to fail due to buildd inconsistencies. In the dia case the
build-dep python-gtk2 failed to install due to missing python2.3-gtk2, so
the build did not even start. mysql-dfsg-4.1 failed due to /proc not
being mounted in the build environment. Hopefully, dia will just
automatically requeue at some point, not sure what to do about mysql.

> see shy jo

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij at wooyd.org