[Secure-testing-team] plans for a 2.6.16 security/xen update

dann frazier dannf at debian.org
Tue Aug 15 17:53:23 UTC 2006

Just an fyi, waldi and I just discussed doing an update to
linux-2.6.16 in sid to fix some xen issues and add some outstanding
security patches - our current plan is to try an upload on Friday.

Notifying the testing-security team in case you want to plan on
sucking this in and doing an advisory, and fjp just in case its
eventual propagation into etch would affect d-i? My current assumption
is that it isn't a problem unless we change the ABI.

--
dann frazier