[Secure-testing-team] Re: security endeavours

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Feb 21 09:34:26 UTC 2006

also sprach Steve Kemp <steve at steve.org.uk> [2006.02.21.1030 +0100]:
>   I'll join now.  But my memory of the meeting we had was taht there
>  was going to be a new list created, rather than using the testing
>  list.  For coordination, etc.
>
>   Maybe I just misremembered.

This was my preference, but Moritz mentioned that it's better to
just reuse this list for now as it's mostly unused. If we find we
are stepping on secure-testing's toes, we can always move.

Thanks for joining.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i dislike arguments of any kind. they are always vulgar, and often
 convincing."
                                                        -- oscar wilde