[Secure-testing-team] Re: [Secure-testing-commits] r4478 - data/CVE

Stefan Fritsch sf at sfritsch.de
Mon Jul 31 19:05:15 UTC 2006

On Monday 31 July 2006 20:49, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> > +CVE-2006-3812 [firefox/mozilla  chrome: scheme loading remote
> > content] RESERVED
> > -CVE-2006-3811
> > +	NOTE: MFSA-2006-56
> > +	- mozilla <unfixed> (medium)
> > +	- xulrunner <unfixed> (medium)
> > +	- mozilla-firefox <removed> (medium)
> > +	- firefox 1.5.dfsg+1.5.0.5-1 (medium)
> > +	- thunderbird <unfixed> (unimportant)
> > +	- mozilla-thunderbird <removed> (unimportant)
>
> <removed> entries are not required for transitional source package
> names like this, the tracker notices that they are not present in a
> suite.

mozilla-firefox in unstable is a transitional binary package (built
from the firefox source package). There is no source package
mozilla-firefox anymore.

I meant to mark the mozilla-firefox source package in sarge as
vulnerable. I think the following three entries are equivalent in
this case:

- mozilla-firefox <removed>
- mozilla-firefox <unfixed>
[sarge] - mozilla-firefox <unfixed>