[Secure-testing-team] Updates for testing-security track page

Francesco Poli frx at firenze.linux.it
Sun Jun 25 16:41:01 UTC 2006

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:30:33 +0200 Florian Weimer wrote:

> * Francesco Poli:
>
> >> Not remote, but you should be able to build one with a couple of
> >> "make" invocations.  Something like this:
> >>
> >>   make update-packages update-testing-security update-volatile all
> >
> > Mmmh, I don't quite understand: I don't think I can login onto the
> > machine where the SQLite database lives.
>
> You just check out the secure-testing repository.  The scripts to
> download the package files from the archive mirrors are contained in
> it.  They use only open interfaces which are accessible to everyone.

Ah, I didn't understand what you meant, apparently.

Now, I'm giving a look at  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/secure-testing/
I cannot find many copyright or permission notices around...

Which license are the scripts and doc and other stuff released under?
I hope you intend them to be DFSG-free!
In order to do that, you have to place appropriate copyright and
permission notices and license texts, you know!

Stuff under lib/python/ seems to be validly released under the GPLv2 or
later (even though I cannot find any copy of the GPLv2 text...).
On the other hand stuff under bin/ seems to lack any copyright
information whatsoever...

--
    :-(   This Universe is buggy! Where's the Creator's BTS?   ;-)
  Francesco Poli                             GnuPG Key ID = DD6DFCF4