[Secure-testing-team] List of members of the team?

Neil McGovern neilm at debian.org
Sun May 28 16:48:21 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 10:18:14AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just noticed that www.debian.org/intro/organization does not list the
> Security Testing Team and its members. Could someone provide me with a list
> of members so I could updated the website?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Javier

Hia,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I currently see in the sec_public supplementaryGid ldap search, combined
with the alioth project active members[0][1]:
Neil McGovern (neilm at debian.org)
Micah Anderson (micah at debian.org)
Moritz Muehlenhoff (jmm at debian.org)
Joey Hess (joeyh at debian.org)
Alec Berryman (alec at thened.net)
Salvetti Djoumé (djoume at taket.org)
Florian Weimer (fw at debian.org)
Stefan Fritsch (sf at sfritsch.de)

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Cheers,
Neil

[0] I'm defining an active member as someone who's checked something in
to the repository
[1] Is this the best way to define who's in the 'team'?
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3