[Secure-testing-team] phpmyadmin update

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Tue May 8 12:33:13 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm working on updated phpmyadmin packages to fix all issues currently open in
the tracker. I'm a bit short on time due to personal circumstances and I need
to check one fix better to make sure it's actually correct, so it will take a
few more days.

Meanwhile, I can report that these issues can be updated:
- CVE-2007-1325 is a workaround for PHP issue CVE-2006-1549. That issue has
been fixed in PHP already, or would need to be fixed there. It's not an issue
for phpmyadmin specifically, and should be regarded as not relevant for us.

- CVE-2007-1395 is marked as vulnerable in all versions, while sid and lenny
have already been fixed.

thanks,
Thijs