[Secure-testing-team] Biometric and Proximity Solutions

Marketing at taj.jo Marketing at taj.jo
Mon Oct 8 21:39:26 UTC 2007

Dear Sir,

We would like to invite you to take a look at some of our products at
http://www.taj.jo
. We are confident you will like the prices and the specification.

Below is some products we currently have offers on.

And now we have an offer where the first 100 customers will get an
additional 10% discount on all items listed.

FINGER PRINT SOLUTIONS

 FINGER PRINT LOCK

 $497.00

 FINGER PRINT

 TIME ATTENDANCE AND ACCESS CONTROL PACKAGE

 $639.00

 FINGER PRINT

 TIME ATTENDANCE SYSTEM

 $424.58

 Save: 14.57% off

 PROXIMITY SOLUTIONS

 PROXIMITY

 TIME ATTENDANCE SYSTEM

 $426.00

 INTERCOM SOLUTION

 FINGER PRINT

 ACCESS CONTROL WITH VIDEO MONITORING

 $923.00

 Please note that we do ship internationally with tracking number
using either Fedex/UPS/Aramex. We are also able to deliver to
customers inside Jordan.

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
Forward a Message to Someone
http://taj.jo/maillist/?p=forward&uid=5dbb9b9cc6c8cc85d4a241d828e18976&mid=6