[Secure-testing-team] [Secure-testing-commits] r6879 - data/CVE

Nico Golde debian-secure-testing+ml at ngolde.de
Tue Oct 9 21:42:47 UTC 2007

Hi,
* jmm-guest at alioth.debian.org <jmm-guest at alioth.debian.org> [2007-10-09 22:47]:
> firebird entry doesn't match advisory, reverting to unfixed until clarified
> non-free java not supported
> rewrite some entries, old entries still need to be properly recorded

Thank you, I somehow misread
"<not-affected> is also used if a vulnerability was fixed
before a package was uploaded into the Debian archive."

thought it's also not-affected if we already ship a fix
which would of course not make much sense.
Cheers
Nico
P.S. I still miss an answer from you about the gimp issue
--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion at jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF