[Secure-testing-team] automatic website updates

Stefan Fritsch sf at sfritsch.de
Fri Oct 12 19:53:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I installed a cronjob that will update the
secure-testing-master.debian.net website from SVN once every day. So
be careful what you commit ;-)

There is now also a redirect from secure-testing.debian.net to
secure-testing-master.debian.net. Nico tries to get
testing-security.debian.net, too, and maybe we could then use that as
the canonical name (at least I would prefer it).

For your information: The people with write access to the website are
ATM luk, sf, joeyh, and alius' admins (aba and zobel, possibly
others).

Cheers,
Stefan