[Secure-testing-team] New members, how to help

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Sun Mar 16 02:33:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Stefan Fritsch <sf at sfritsch.de> wrote:

> sorry this mail took so long. So far Nate Campi, Karol Langner, and
> Chris Lamb have been added to the Alioth project. You should now be
> able to check out and commit to the svn repository.

Thanks for letting me join. I owe so much to the Debian community that it's
about time I gave something back.

I'm having trouble checking out via svn+ssh, my ssh login is rejected. The
creds are the same as for the Alioth login, right? I hate to ask such a
newbie question, but I guess I am one. ;)

TIA,
Nate