[Secure-testing-team] (almost) unblocked blender/2.46+dfsg-6 for #503632

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Mon Nov 3 04:39:42 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I was supposed to contact RT + Cc you, but I'm not poking the RT yet
since:
 1. Luk already unblocked -5 (with the security patch), and probably
    will unblock -6 since it fixes an additional RC bug (FTBFS, which
	blocked -5 from migrating).
 2. I'm waiting for an answer from hppa folks since -6 FTBFS'd in a
	strange way, possibly a transient issue, and a rebuild might do the
	trick.

Anyhow, that means -6 is a (good) candidate for migration, and I'll only
poke the RT if needed, so I wanted to make sure you knew that
blender/2.46+dfsg-6 is going to be unblocked, fixing security bug
#503632 (and FTBFS bug #503639).

Mraw,
KiBi.