[Secure-testing-team] overrides

Joerg Jaspert joerg at ganneff.de
Sun Nov 23 23:21:22 UTC 2008

Hi

I just changed the daily cron script that was syncing the override files
From ftpmaster into the security database. It was always using the sid
overrides for that.

Why?

As I don't see much reason in setting sid overrides for stable or
testing, I have changed it to use what is actually in use for the
distribution, ie etch for stable, lenny for testing currently.
If I miss a reasoning and it should be different, please yell.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: