[Secure-testing-team] From Mrs Maria Aliu my privet tell phone number 00226 76 9148 04

Mrs Maria Aliu mrs_maria_aliu07 at yahoo.in
Sun Aug 30 20:39:21 UTC 2009

You're invited to "From  Mrs Maria Aliu my privet tell phone number 00226 76 9148 04".

By your host Mrs Maria Aliu:

     Date:		Sunday 30 August 2009

     Time:		7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		KEEP TOP SECRET, I am Mrs Maria Aliu an auditt and account manager of Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa.I discover an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our deceased customer who died along with his entire family on the air crash.I assure you 100% risk free. Abandone sum $9Millions, at the end of thistransaction you will be entitled to 40% of the total amount,so if you are interrested contact me through my private email addrtess mrs.maria_aliu at apnamultan.com , .And also send me your contact information; like Telephone number, Occupation, country of origin Etc.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mrs_maria_aliu07?v=126&a1=0&iid=ahaG0PdbEO09%40%408XHx%40PQSd%40ifAHaXfWo%40DamI7%40jiv%40&igid=Nx%40W0Jl%40R6P5afWB0xBMRCtamsqS%40EwSSpCrhOb%40%40T9v%40Q0G

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: