[Secure-testing-team] 沒有名稱

Sintsov Nikolay nikolay.sintsov37 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 11:24:50 UTC 2009

邀請你 "沒有名稱".

(被主持人) Sintsov Nikolay:

     日期:		2009年12月4日, 星期五

     時間:		11:00 上午 - 12:00 下午 (GMT +00:00)
     街道:		From Nikolay Sintsov, urgentGood day,I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).SOURCE OF FUNDS:I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40.5M, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posedas a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:me, I will provide you with details.contact me at my private emailaddress: nikolay.sintsov09 at yahoo.com,Thank you vermuch.Regards,NikolaySintsov.

你參加嗎? 請答覆此邀請,最遲不過﹕:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/nikolay.sintsov37?v=126&a1=0&iid=ah%403eej%40084JAuckHxxAQRd%40FcaCaGI-apEeZ07%40Tyv%40&igid=mhxiQpncwImZad0iWxAS6Ep%40ic6D%40W5LRp%40cAOb%40hK1e%40HLS

版權? 2009 全權所有
 hk.yahoo.com