[Secure-testing-team] I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

jonthan adams jonth.adams25 at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Dec 10 11:28:23 UTC 2009

You are invited to " I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY".

By your host jonthan adams:

     Date:		Thursday 10 December 2009

     Time:		10:00 - 11:00 (GMT -01:00 Azores)
     Street:		Dear friend,I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter,but it was borne out of desperation and current development.Please bear with me.auditorof BOA Bank (BOA)Idiscovered existing dormant account for 5years.I seek your consent to present your self as the next of kin of the deceased.As athe bank I will use my positionin the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at$12.5million dollars can be transferred to you,this is thestory ina nut shell.Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund.Now my questions are:-1.Can you handle this project?.2.Can I give you this trust?.If yes,send to me your personal information as below:Your name Your addressYour occupation Your age Telephone numberI expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project,if you are interested to know more about this transaction kindly replyme in my pravet email aderrss(jonthan_adams2 at voila.fr) Thanks Mr.jonthan adams

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/jonth.adams25?v=126&a1=0&iid=cxA3Fpz%40acQU%40lR3uhiedV3%408tdg%40O-Xv%40AtIh%40%40&igid=1hallerbpe%40W%40nmyFxQwYQd%40TuevaJzXS%40%407Btn%40ugv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: