[Secure-testing-team] Some links on the "Debian testing security team" page fail

Joseph R. Justice jrj at radix.net
Sat Dec 12 16:47:59 UTC 2009

Hi.  In random web surfing, I discovered that the following links on
the page "Debian testing security team" at
http://testing-security.debian.net/ , do not work at this instant:

(1) the link titled "Buildlog status" to
http://www.sfritsch.de/~stf/secure-testing-buildlogs.html ;

(2) the link titled "Queue status on klecker" to
http://klecker.debian.org/~jmm/status.html .

I thought you would like to know.

In addition, should there be a "Send comments on this page to address
xyzzy" link on this page?  I guess to whomever or whatever would be
the appropriate (sub-) webmaster address?

Thanks for your time.  Hope this is of some use, interest.  Be well.

Joseph

--
 Joseph R. Justice || Fort Lauderdale, FL   USA || www.radix.net/~jrj
       E-Mail: jrj / radix.net == anon-24205 / anon.twwells.com
 (EFNet) IRC: jrj || A/Y! IM: JosRJust || Jabber: JosRJust at jabber.org
      LJ: josephrjustice      "I'm Not Just Another Banana Slug"