[Secure-testing-team] RFS: xscreensaver spu

Steffen Joeris steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de
Mon Dec 14 18:30:46 UTC 2009

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 04:04:40 am Michael Gilbert wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:11:36 +0200 Luk Claes wrote:
> > Michael S Gilbert wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a sponsor for an spu update for an xscreensaver
> > > security issue in lenny.
> > >  Debdiff is attached.
> > >
> > > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> > > - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
> > > main contrib non-free
> > > - dget
> > > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xscreensaver/xscreensaver_
> > >5.05-3+lenny1.dsc
> > >
> > > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
> >
> > Diff looks ok, please get it uploaded.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Luk
>
> Would anyone be willing to sponsor this upload for
> lenny-proposed-updates?  It's already been approved by the release
> team, and we're tracking it as a TODO for the next point release.
I've uploaded the lenny package (I've added a Closes: statement to close the
bugnumber for the BTS), please make the etch version available and ping me
again, so I can upload it. Thanks for your work.
Regarding your other mail, I think someone is going to answer to the bugreport
soon, but please avoid words like "incompetent" and stuff.

Cheers
Steffen