[Secure-testing-team] stable/oldstable libtool updates

Raphael Geissert geissert at debian.org
Wed Dec 16 20:22:29 UTC 2009

Michael Gilbert wrote:

> i was not aware that i could upload packages to alioth.  i would
> actually prefer that if it allows me to upload multiple packages with
> the same name. do i just change my dput destination to
> alioth.debian.org/secure-testing?

No, mkdir ~public_html, and upload there (you might want to touch index.html
to prevent directory listing, though). You can then upload files via scp.

Please upload it soon so that I can release the update tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net