[Secure-testing-team] job for you.pls respond

mizumagallery12 at gmail.com mizumagallery12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:59:12 UTC 2009

                   Dear Sir/Madam,

We need collection agents for our Mizuma Gallery.You will pick up payments
for the company per our instructions. You will keep 10% of all collections
as your commission for your work. While the remainder, will be sent to the
company per our instructions. You could earn $5000 or more a week.Please
contact our USA/CANADA/UK representative Frank  Khan Andrews
(mizuma_gallery at azet.sk or frankk_Andrews at yahoo.com) so he can give you
all  the requirements.

Thank you,

Jim Lambie

VP Human Relations International Division

Mizuma Picture Gallery

I've invited you to fill out the form job for you.pls respond. To fill it
out, visit:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dC1kNE4tRklrYVUyNEQyTXVWQWg2c2c6MA