[Secure-testing-team] I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

Abraham N abraham_n99 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 14 01:21:15 UTC 2009

Invitation : "I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST".

Par votre hôte Abraham N:

     Date:		dimanche 14 juin 2009

     Heure:		0h 00 - 1h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear friend my name is Dr Abraham Nuru; I am the manager of auditing and accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum $14 million us dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. unfortunately i learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you,so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin.upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed, send me your contact information. 1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you,My Regards. Reply me with this email...... abraham_nuru at mynet.com

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/abraham_n99?v=126&a1=0&iid=2hAjjstdiLwz%40AZSJhaPdbdaOVRaAkSD&igid=HxanOsh%40BNClaG5Uyxm-tf3%40vFdwAN5W3%40AExx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: