[Secure-testing-team] From Barrister hajimamma (SAB)

Haji Mamma barr.hajimamma1 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 14 14:09:10 UTC 2009

Invitation : "From Barrister hajimamma (SAB)".

Par votre hôte Haji Mamma:

     Date:		dimanche 14 juin 2009

     Heure:		14h 00 - 15h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Attn: From: Barr. haji mamma (SAB) Off No. 06BP 54 Ouaga 03 Rue 7 Av Nelson Mandela Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso Africa . Dear Friend, with due respect, I am Barr. haji mamma the principle of haji mamma at law firm, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $30.5 million immediately to your account, the fund is in my late client Dr. Eric Morgan’s account here in my country without any body coming for it. He died a long with his supposed next of kin in the event of terrorist attack on 11th September 2001 World Trade Centre. I don't want the money to go into Bank Treasury as deceased unclaimed fund with the bank, according to the bank protocols guiding inheritance fund. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed. Reply to my private box.( barr.hajim at hotmail.com) Barr. haji mamma. haji mamma at law firm

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.

Données personnelles:

Conditions d'utilisation: