[Secure-testing-team] MY HEART CHOOSE TO BLESS YOU.

Angela Mayer angela_mayer49 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 14:20:15 UTC 2009

You are invited to "MY HEART CHOOSE TO BLESS YOU.".

By your host Angela Mayer:

     Date:		Friday June 19, 2009

     Time:		1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear friend i am Mrs Angela Mayer and i have been surfering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (limerick) Ireland but base in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have 3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.I also have 2.5Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the offernage home in your country for my heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through this email adress ecobank_bf at voila.fr

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/angela_mayer49?v=126&a1=0&iid=nxA3Wqh%40eGCVa8olkxmoEXd%408E4s%40NR8x%40AG%40x%40%40&igid=ohB7bgdcQU0B%408o1PxpxYXd%40XBa%40aJ4Mt%40%40vi4nbtov%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: