[Secure-testing-team] OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOR

MUSA TAOFEEK info at un.org
Fri Jun 26 23:59:28 UTC 2009

UNTED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF
GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
( UNA-UK UNITED KINGDOM
UNA GF/GB/24/2009.

OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOR

Attn: Sir

With all due respect, this is to Officially Inform you of a new order on the release of your contract Payment held on the 24th Feb 2009 by the United Nations Association of Great Britain (UNA-UK). The Senate commission on debt management and contract review payment, with the Accountant General of the federation.

period  to this proceeding analysis , we have been mandated by the senior economic adviser to the United Nations Association  under the auspices of the Accountant General of the federation, to transfer the sum of US$10,550M Usd  to your nominated Bank Account from the United Nations Association Reserved Account.

On this note we will not hesitate as we are under mandate to ensure that your payment is transferred immediately without further delay to your Bank Account. In respect to this, we have already programmed your fund to be transferred as soon as we hear from you.

Please confirm urgently to enable me process the transfer logistics, immediately. Hence it has been already been programmed, pending on your response to the above information to facilitate the Transfer.

Please note that your urgent attention in this respect will be highly appreciated as it will help us to clear this subject matter at the earliest time and proceed with your transfer   immediately as instructed by The United Nations Association.

Nevertheless I’ll assist you with all the required documents, whereas you will settle me with 20% of the contract fund when finally transferred into your Bank account and if there is any further delay from you will Amount in the cancellation of your contract Payment and makes the account unserviceable. And bear it that this office will not be held liable for any wrongful transfer thereafter.

Assuredly, this transaction will be legitimately certified by the Debt Management Office and the auditor General of Federation.

Finally, you are advised to forward the following Details to us, Your Full Name, your valid Telephone and fax numbers, copy of your passport, to me, for your easy access to United Nations Association Reserved Bank Account.

I hope this meets your due response as matter of Urgent.

Best Regards

(Dr) MUSA TAOFEEK
Telephone number: +447031862615
Executive Secretary.