[Secure-testing-team] NYTimes.com: The Inflection Is Near?

goodluck_ani61 at yahoo.in goodluck_ani61 at yahoo.in
Sun Mar 8 23:06:27 UTC 2009

This page was sent to you by: goodluck_ani61 at yahoo.in.

 I am Mr goodluck ani, the Director in charge of Auditing section in the Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso ,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $15million U.S dollar, immediately to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above amentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this transaction is 100% free risk, reply me on my private Best +226 78 78 38 83 please try to call me Mr goodluck ani

OPINION | December 31, 1969
The Inflection Is Near?

Share your thoughts.

http://community.nytimes.com/article/comments/2009/03/08/opinion/08friedman.html?emc=eta2

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2009 The New York Times Company