[Secure-testing-team] ghly HiUrgent.

Mohammed Bello mohammed_bello92 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 09:37:26 UTC 2009

You are invited to "ghly HiUrgent.".

By your host Mohammed Bello:

     Date:		Thursday March 12, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Location:		FROM MR. MOHAMMED BELLO AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION, BANK OF AFRICA(BOA), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.Dear Friend, This message might meet you in utmost surprisea, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity transferring the left over funds (USD $7.5M) SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES of one of my bank CUSTOMER who died along with his entire family on 26TH DECEMBER 2003 in a plane crash AT BENIN REPUBLIC .You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on this website:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between OF us in the ratio of 60/40 percentage.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, further details and information should be forwarded to you, try to send your responds with your telephone number so that I will call you for more clarifications. I am waiting for your urgent responds.Have a great day, With Best Regards. MR. MOHAMMED BELLO

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mohammed_bello92?v=126&a1=0&iid=5xa1ouh%40QeBU%40Or3ehiMtwdbCUtwANcGcpT0%40h%40%40&igid=mhBlve%40b%40eQUAMk5FxxJQqd%409ABgaPwG9%40CmlC7dXyv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: