[Secure-testing-team] Dearest,

Miss Alima alima.justin333 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 24 11:43:47 UTC 2009

Invitation : "Dearest,".

Par votre hôte Miss Alima:

     Date:		mardi 24 mars 2009

     Heure:		11h 30 - 12h 30 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dearest, Kind regards, I am Miss Alima , tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Pls I will like you to reply to me through my mail address alima.justin55 at yahoo.fr so that we will know each other very well, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction, I will send my pics later.Thanks and God bless, Alima

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/alima.justin333?v=126&a1=0&iid=2xqyotx%40V7dN%40HJ3-hiW%40X3%408G4c%40kcGchRShh%40%40&igid=shB9jv3bUmQ0%40DJoPxQQQQd%409ABfBkwS-xBn5d7%40U9v%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: