[Secure-testing-team] Boston buildings, landmarks to go dark tonight for Earth Hour

johnson ouedraogo r-127549207-53386 at bcast.boston.com
Sat Mar 28 22:07:00 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,

Please my name is Mr.Johnson Ouedraogo,from Burkina Faso.I have a Sickness but please not a bad one to avoid my request and the sick have started to ware me dawn so badly that am helpless now. I have spent much money through my uncle claiming that he want to help my unhealthy condition while using the money for himself out of wickedness.And- i don't want to die here out of ignorance to that effect i have sold my only asset with investment company and they are contacting me now for the payment.I need your urgent response so that we can make arrangement on how to come over to meet you in your country with  my adopted daughter for good medical check ups/condition and good education of my daughter. Thanks yours Mr.Johnson Ouedraogo

The following appeared on Boston.com:
Headline: Boston buildings, landmarks to go dark tonight for Earth Hour
Date:     Mar 28, 2009

" (File Photo) The Citgo sign is one of the landmarks that will go dark for an hour -- for..."

To see this recommendation, click on the link below or cut and paste it
into a Web browser:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/03/boston_building.html?s_campaign=8315

This message was sent by johnson ouedraogo[mailto:johnsonouedraogo at live.fr]
through Boston.com's email recommendation service.  Please note that
Boston.com is not responsible for the contents of this message, and
has not verified the sender's name or e-mail address.  If you have
questions or comments about this free service, please email us at
feedback at boston.com.