[Secure-testing-team] DEAR FRIEND,

Musa Akim musa_akim6 at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 12 01:39:58 UTC 2009

Sei stato invitato a "DEAR FRIEND,".

Dall'organizzatore  :

     Data:		giovedì, 12 novembre 2009

     Ora:		1:00 - 2:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Via:		DEAR FRIEND,I am Mr. Akim Musa the Auditor of foreign remittance department BANK OF AFRICA I discovered an abandoned sum of (USD$25. million dollars) that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in kenya, with his family during their vacation journey.an American and resident BURKINA FASO.site to know more.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/ if you are interested kindly contact me on my private email adress musa_akim3 at yahoo.com I'm waiting to hear from you soon.Thanks and God bless.Mr.Akim Musa

Ci sarai anche tu? Rispondi all'invito qui:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/musa_akim6?v=126&a1=0&iid=UheEs63%40P16h%40e0AXxd0%40ed%40PVB5APWT&igid=mx%40XoYx%40Hlp5awkEoxI-tct%40PHNk%40MkO1pCOIx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 Tutti i diritti riservati
 www.yahoo.it

Yahoo! e la tua privacy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/it/

Condizioni Generali per l'Utilizzo del Servizio:
 http://it.docs.yahoo.com/info/utos.html