[Secure-testing-team] Dear Friend,

Musa Ibrahim ibrahim.musa010 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Nov 14 23:17:37 UTC 2009

邀請你 "Dear Friend,".

(被主持人) Musa Ibrahim:

Dear Friend, I am Mr Ibrahim Musa, Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of Africa, I Hope that you will not betray this trust that I am about to tell you now for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgently assistance in transferring the sum of $22mUSD.Into your account. This fund belongs to our decease costumer who died along with his Family in air crash. Thanks, Mr Ibrahim Musa Tele 00226 70832896 contact me with my alternative email (ibrahim.musa12 at gmail.com)

     日期:		2009年11月14日, 星期六

     時間:		9:00 下午 - 10:00 下午 (GMT +00:00)

你參加嗎? 請答覆此邀請,最遲不過﹕:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ibrahim.musa010?v=126&a1=0&iid=whB7fgpbQ4Ok%40VMWFxA4Qpd%40kREvBNEVN%40Bv5Vn%40Qgv%40&igid=Ph%40o0pla5Zk5aHpBYxhJmsxdOTtr%40PQT6pAcdGj%40lSs3%40uhW