[Secure-testing-team] Your Assistant Is Needed (Urgent Response)

Nurudeen Hammod nurudeen.hammod288 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 11:20:13 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Your Assistant Is Needed (Urgent Response)".

By your host Nurudeen Hammod:

     Date:		Tuesday November 17, 2009

     Time:		11:00 am - 12:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend, Attn:Sir/ Madam,Greetings to you, and your family May almighty God may help you and your family amen, I have interested of investing in your country as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter. I have an urgent business i wish to discuss with you. it's private and confidential please kindly get back to me,Best Regard, Mr.Nurudeen Hammod.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/nurudeen.hammod288?v=126&a1=0&iid=5hAAlJrfPjJmAXlWRx%40%40QRd%40XAafaN3YVhAnNNnbH5v%40&igid=5hISQInawyimaExBVx%40r%40AxdOTxrAIZ0NxamqJjbGNTj%40WKW

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: