[Secure-testing-team] PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Empress Idemudia empressi at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:05:42 UTC 2009

You are invited to "PLEASE HELP ME OUT".

By your host Empress Idemudia:

     Date:		Monday October 5, 2009

     Time:		6:00 am - 7:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend, I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't met each order before, but kindly bear with me at this moment. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is miserable but I trust in God and hope you will be of my help. My name is Empress Idemudia. Medical student i am 23years old girl and I held from Republic of Sudan the daughter of Late Mr Pascal Idemudia. the owner of Brisco car dealer company, at the Khartoum in Sudan, He was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house, Meanwhile I want to let you know that i got your email id from your country chambers of commerce, am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother house. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Luckily for me she did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contained important documents. So that is while I manage to escape from my country Sudan to Burkina-Faso country. Which I don’t know anybody there just for me to claim my late father’s left deposited US$9.2 Million. In bcb bank here in Burkina-Faso country. But I am presently staying in the Mission camp in Burkina Faso. And I see you as my guardian, am speechless and hopeless. Please if its may interest you to help me I will be waiting your response letter. Thanks Miss Empress Idemudia.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/empressi@rocketmail.com?v=126&a1=0&iid=3xalowp%40lUVR%40JKAYxAGB%403acudVamBOBhiOKOn%40QFGa%40FuuSxbtZh%40%40&igid=3h%409ks3%40NEhHaMcEaxeFMulbWfIC%40liIixpIv4n%40VXPaaCxw8hblNHb%40haf%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us