[Secure-testing-team] Good Day AND CONFIDENTIAL REPLY.

Salif Ahmed salifahmed10 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:48:17 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Good Day AND CONFIDENTIAL REPLY.".

By your host Salif Ahmed:

     Date:		Wednesday 7 October 2009

     Time:		18:00 - 19:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Good Day AND CONFIDENTIAL REPLY, My name is Mr. Salif Ahmed, A Manager in accounting department in Bank here in MALAYSIA. I have a business proposal in the tune of $20.450m, (Twenty Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars Only) to transfer into your account, after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, write me urgently so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle the project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:(1) Full names:(2) Private phone number:(3) Current residential address:(4) Occupation:(5) Age and Sex: Kind Regards,Mr. Salif Ahmed.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/salifahmed18?v=126&a1=0&iid=CxBf%40wvAo2th%40%40SjFhIoi%40davRuw%40NcW&igid=gx%40uNpjC0Kq3%40dglRxF5Mut%400AUc%40NmnehQMhx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: